On July 15 2012 eve workwear launched its first collection at an event at Lust For Life, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. Attended by 80+ guests who enjoyed canapés and champagne, while being entertained by 5 female tradies modelling the new collection and the eve workwear tap dancers who sensationally got the guests feet tapping.
Owners of eve workwear, Juanita and Laura were elated with the support they received from their, friends, clients, colleagues and female tradies in attendance. Once the formalities were concluded on the night the workwear was available for purchase. The girls were swamped by guests wishing to try on clothing and purchase.
Special thanks goes to:
- Mark Furness – MC
- Lust For Life – Aureole, Tanya and staff
- Abby Lu – Media release and media contacts
- Elise McLellan – Design
- Mick Kirby – Studio Kirby photography
- Michelle Savory – catering and decorations
- Tiffany Brieschke (57 on Cressbrook) – Catering, mannequins and the first retailer to stock eve workwear!
- Sue – Hairdressers of Camp Hill
- Aleea Zannier – Bar manager
- eve workwear models – Kate Misson (mum and labourer), Kody House (Diesel mechanic) , Tai Emery (electrician), Laura O’Dowd (volunteer fire fighter) and Nicola Black (painter)